For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.
—2 Corinthians 10:4
- Are you struggling with past abuse?
- Do you feel trapped in a cycle of failed relationships?
- Are you experiencing nightmares and don’t seem to understand why?
- Ever wondered if Christians should join a sorority, fraternity, or become a Mason?
Through the exploration of Scripture and exposure of sin, this book inclusive of personal testimonies is designed to help you:
- Discover ways to avoid Satan’s plot to steal, kill, and destroy.
- Identify root causes of depression and suicidal thoughts.
- Recognize emergency exits God affords to His children.
- Learn how to follow God’s command to keep away from idols.
- Embrace a future that is filled with hope powered by faith and love.
Many live a life tangled with past hurts that are choking them to death. Jesus came so that we may have life and have it more abundantly. God loves us. Allow His amazing forgiveness and deliverance to be yours today.
About the Author
Renee McCoy is an author, a wife, but most importantly a Christian. Originally from South Carolina, she has traveled to many parts of the world. Today, she and her husband make Mississippi their new home. Renee maintains a heart to pen stories that will enlighten readers to capture the message and power of God’s saving grace. To date, she is the author of three novels and a non-fiction book entitled Soul Ties: Breaking Up with a Past that’s Killing Your Future.
Find this author online @: www.reneeallenmccoy.com